It's true. We don't all look like Giselle Budchen when we take our clothes off…but that doesn't mean that you aren't just as sexy. There isn't a heterosexual man alive who's going to point and laugh at your love handles when you get naked in front of him. If fact, he'll probably be too excited to do much more than move the show along as fast as possible. But if you'd like to be naked for an extended period of time with your partner, here's a few tips that will make you look as sexy as you feel.
1. Drink water. The best moisturizer for your skin is to hydrate your body. You need to drink clean, fresh water every day.
2. Exfoliate. Carrying around a lot of dead, dry skin cells is not going to allow your skin to have the silky glow that makes you feel sexy. Exfoliate and take a long, hot shower.
3. Moisturize. Make sure you attend to all of your skin -- from top to bottom -- even your toes.
4. Style yourself. Just because you're not "going out" in public doesn't mean that you shouldn't style your hair and do your make-up. There's nothing less sexy than bed head and dark circles under your eyes. Put on a sexy face.
5 Do the Big Shave. Have you been letting your personal grooming habits go over the winter months? If you're going to get naked in front of someone else, then you'd better check to see if you have unwanted body hair. Get groomed!
6. To Tan Or Not To Tan. Some people feel that a little tan (whether from the sun or out of a bottle) makes them feel a little more sexy. On the other hand, redheads prefer to keep their alabaster skin hidden from the sun. It makes them feel sexy. Decide your preference and get a tan. Or not.
7. Get a mani/pedi. It's the little things that matter most of all. Make sure that you finish your look right down to the tips by getting your nails done in a color that makes you feel like a sex goddess.
8. Heels. Just because you're getting naked doesn't mean you can't accessorize. A feather boa, a pearl necklace or best of all…your favorite heels.
9. Mood lighting. No one looks good in the grey-green overhead lighting of a department store. That's why they pay lighting designers millions of dollars to make movie stars look good naked. Try getting naked in candlelight or moonlight for a gentle glow. Or if you're daring, you can find pink light bulbs that will give your skin a rosy glow.
10. One More Thing. What is the one thing that a sexy woman has that we all can't help but admire? Confidence. If it was sold at the perfume counter, you know that we'd all have a bottle on your dresser. Just because you can't buy it, doesn't mean you can't have it. Find out what makes you feel confident and keep it in your mind as a mental picture.