Thanksgiving is the season to let your gratitude show.
There are so many things you should be grateful for this holiday season. Your health, your family and your job are probably right there at the top of your list. And they should be.
But maybe this Thanksgiving we should remember to say thanks for the things we really love -- like sex. Even the Pilgrims would agree. Sex is good. Why should we give thanks for sex? We've come up with at least 10 reasons. Feel free to add a few of your own in the comments.
1. Sex can give you orgasms. No further explanation should be necessary.
2. Sex makes you happy. You'll wake up the next morning with a smile on your face. The brain releases endorphins after sex that will decrease stress, inducing a state of euphoria. Oh happy day!
3. Sex burns calories. A sex session can burn about 200 calories, which is like running 15 minutes on a treadmill.
4. Sex helps you fall asleep, which makes it better than taking Ambien or Nyquil to drift off to sleepytime -- both of those remedies will leave you with a hangover the next morning.
5. Sex can bring people together and make babies, and having connections to other people is what makes the world go 'round.
6. Sex gives us something to talk about with our friends. What would you do with your free time if you weren't theorizing about what Ryan Gosling looks like naked? Read a book? Write a screenplay? That's way too ambitious. Let's just keep thinking…new subject: Daniel Craig.
7. Sex gives you something to daydream about when you're bored. See above "Daniel Craig."
8. Sex is (usually) free.
9. Sex can make you live longer. And if it doesn't than it can give you a reason for living.
10. Sex makes you feel more confident and more comfortable in your own skin.