Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Plan a Romantic Make-Out Session
Okay, so you've rounded the sexual bases in your relationship many, many times, but that doesn't mean you should keep skipping over first in an effort to make an out-of-the-park grand slam home run every time you're at the plate. As many couples become more serious, their make-out sessions start dwindling until suddenly they're not kissing as passionately—or as often—as they used to.
Do you remember your first kiss with your partner? The weak-in-the-knees quivery feeling you felt in the pit of your stomach when your lips first touched? Those feelings shouldn't be overlooked for naked nookie.
Kissing is important. It's your bond. It's the way that you're linked with your partner. You should make time to kiss more often. Take time to plan a make-out session. And if you don't think you've got time enough for plotting and planning some serious make-out time…think again. We've come up with a list of all the places that you could and should be thinking about making out.
How many of these places to make out can you check off in one week? One month?
Take the challenge. We're certain this is one "honey do" list that you'll both enjoy doing.
1. Under the stars
2. On a rooftop
3. In a car like you did after you got your driver license.
4. In an elevator
5. On the beach
6. In the surf
7. In a hotel pool after dark
8. In the kitchen
9. On a picnic blanket
10. In your boss's office
11. On the top of a Ferris Wheel
12. In a taxi cab
13. On a motorcycle
14. In the nosebleed seats of a concert or sporting event
15. In a library or bookstore
16. On a ski lift
17. At a wedding reception
18. In the balcony of a movie theatre
19. The drive-in movie theatre
20. The screened-in porch of a country cottage
21. In the rain
22. In the firsts snowfall of the season
23. under the mistletoe
24. in the shower or bathtub
25. While watching a sunrise or sunset
26. In a gazebo
27. In a hidden alcove of a museum
28. From a mountaintop or scenic view area
29. Under a full moon
30. In the drive-thru line
Find out more about Wet® Personal Lubricants