Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Things NOT To Do On A First Date
It's been trending for two days on Twitter. You know you've seen the #ThingsNOTToDoOnAFirstDate hashtag -- and there's a reason for that. First, it's because of the adorable video made by Connor Franta. Second, it's because we're all still a little anxious and confused about what we are supposed to do on a first date. For many people, it's a nerve-shattering experience.
While your hormones tell you that you should get a close as possible as soon as possible, your head is telling you that you need to take your time and get to know your date. It's no wonder you feel so conflicted and confused. We all do. So here are a few rules to stick to when you're on a first date.
1. Bring a friend.
2. Talk about religion or politics.
3. Take your date home to meet your mom, father, brother sister or cousins.
4. Spend too much money.
5. Hit on the waiter or waitress.
6. Use a discount coupon to pay for anything.
7. Keep checking your phone for emails, texts and calls.
8. Talk about your previous relationships.
9. Go to the movies. (Sitting in the dark for two hours is no way to get to know someone.)
10. Talk about yourself too much.
Find out more about Wet Personal Lubricants