It's that time of year. The days are getting longer and the smell of spring is in the air. Depending on where you live, there may even be a few flowers on the trees. That means it's time to do a little spring cleaning.
After you've put some of your wooliest sweaters away for next winter and swept the dust bunnies out from under the bed, maybe it's time to do a little spring cleaning in between your sheets as well. Spring is a great time to do a little relationship pick up.
We've got a few ideas of how you can do a D-I-Y repair that rev up your relationship for the passionate of summer and help you kiss ho-hum winter nights good-bye.
1. Go through your wardrobe and throw out clothes that show wear and tear and don't fit anymore. Be sure to check out your underwear -- throw away the ones with holes -- make room to buy new. You'll soon be feeling sexy under your clothes.
2. Put away the holiday decorations for winter. Store your candles for next year. Sweep out the fireplace and wash the pillow covers on your sofa. Once you've cleaned up your living space, you can shop for new candles that feature the passionate scents of spring and summer.
3. Wash all of your bedding. Open the windows in your bedroom when you go to remake the bed to let the outside air fill your bedroom. You want your bedroom to be just as sexually appealing as you are.
4. Make a date. Make plans with your partner to go out and do something at night. Now that the cold and the snow are on the run, there are no excuses for not making plans to go to a movie or see a play. Your DVR'd TV shows can wait.
5. Get going. If you haven't been to the gym in a long time, it's time to start getting back into a regular work-out routine. Regular exercise will increase your sex drive.