Most people will tell you that they hate dating. Especially first dates. You're both nervous. You're both uncertain. You're feeling unfamiliar. And it's a lot like a job interview, so you're worried about making a good impression.
What if instead of worrying about making a good impression, you put the focus on your date. You make them feel comfortable by asking questions about them. That would probably make them feel like you are interested in them. And it would be a great way to make a good first impression.
So all you would need is a few questions to get the conversation started on your first date. But remember to be engaged and listen to the answers. Don't interrupt.
Here are 20 Questions to break the silence.
1. Where do you work? What do you do? Have you found your dream job?
2. What's your favorite dessert?
3. What food do you hate?
4. What's your favorite movie of all time? What kind of movies do you like?
5. What do you do in your free time? What do you do for fun? What is your passion?
6. Where is your dream travel destination? Have you ever been there?
7. Are you a cat or a dog person?
8. If you ruled the world, what would you change about it?
9. What's the best piece of advice you ever gotten from a total stranger?
10. Who do you admire most? Not famous and famous.
11. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
12. What's one thing about you that would surprise me?
13. Where do you feel the most relaxed?
14. What's your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
15. If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d grab to save?
16. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
17. What was your worst job ever?
18. What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
19. What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
And just in case things are going well and you want to go a little deeper:
20. How long ago was your last relationship? Why do you think it didn't work?
But that last one is really a question that you can explore further on your second date.
Remember, it is the other person's first date with you too and they may be just as nervous.
Just relax, listen, and enjoy getting to know the other person on your first date. You never get a second chance to have a good first date.
Find out more about Wet Personal Lubricants