Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tasting A Flight Of Lube


Last Thursday, I sat down for what I hope will become a regular event in my life – I spent an hour and a half sampling and tasting personal lubricants with my boss, the VP of Marketing at Wet Personal Lubricants.

I’m a social media manager by trade, but I’m new to lube. At my previous job, I worked in a newsroom. I spent long hours pushing out breaking news and information at all hours of the day and night. But now my job is about the business of pleasure.  It’s a whole different – pardon the expression – vibe.

It was with much excited curiosity that I sat down to learn all about
Wet’s product line. It was set up for me much like a wine tasting. I sampled the related formulas – and often took a sip of water in between to cleanse my palette before moving on to another product.

I started with
Wet Original. This classic formula is water-based, gentle, odorless, colorless, greaseless, and non-staining. It stays wet longer to provide long lasting, silky lubrication.Then we moved on to the flavored lubes.  Wet’s flavored get lubricants are all sugar-free, colorless, non-staining, and latex friendly. Tasty treats!

And then I met the hybrids.
Wet Synergy lubricants deliver a soothing cushion of gel that transforms into a silky layer of liquid lubrication. Wet Ecstasy lubricants are aphrodisiac formulas that each contain a hint of peppermint extract for an amazingly soothing, cooling sensation.

I was surprised that there were so many different kinds of lubricant. I had no idea there could be so many different textures and consistencies of different lubricants.  But as the saying goes, it takes different strokes for different folks…so there’s a Wet product for everyone.

More lessons in lube to follow. I hope you’ll join me on my journey.
Follow us on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook.

And search for +Wet Personal Lubricants on Google+.

No comments:

Post a Comment