Tuesday, October 28, 2014
These tricks are a treat for you both. Pick one or two and cast a romantic spell on your partner this weekend.
1. Ask about their day. Be sure to listen to the answers. Don’t try to fix anything. Just listen.
2. Give a foot rub while you are sitting on the couch together—Inttimo by Wet™ Aromatherapy Massage & Bath Oil Invigorate™ with refreshing eucalyptus & citrus works wonders on tired feet.
3. Leave notes for your partner that shows them you are thinking of them. Short and sweet or descriptive and sexy.
4. Public displays of affection can be hot and showing the world you are together will make your lover feel special. Just be sure it’s within the comfort range of your partner and be respectful those around you.
5. Leave a bottle of Wet® Flavored™ Kiwi Strawberry™ lubricant where your lover can find it and when they ask about it, you tell them you’d like your treat now!
6. Body-on-Body Massage...Have you tried Nuru massage? Nuru is a sensual Japanese technique where both partners are completely nude and use full body contact to perform the massage with a thick, ultra-slippery, sexy gel like Wet® Nuru Massage Gel. Learn How to Nuru on Wet’s YouTube Channel.
7. Shower together. Take time to clean every inch of your partner’s body and let them do the same for you. Wet® Platinum® Premium Lubricant is perfect when getting wet together because it doesn’t break down in water…just remember to use caution as Wet Platinum is extremely slippery.
8. Go shopping together. Surprise them and swing by your local adult specialty boutique. Pick out a new toy and a bottle of Wet® Ecstasy® Xtra Cooling Lubricant™. When you dab a few drops over your partner’s erogenous zones then gently blow on those areas, you’ll send gentle shivers of anticipation up your lover’s spine.
9. Tell them you love how they kiss. This is a definite turn on for many.
10. Wake up your partner’s sexual appetite by cooking together. Standing close together and feeding each other as you do can be very erotic. You can also go straight to dessert with Wet® Fun Flavors® Warming, Flavored, Massage, and Lubricant all-in-one!
We know it’s Halloween but doing these things will potentially scare that love interest away faster than you can say Trick-or-Treat.
1. Saying “I love you” too soon. It takes time to get to know someone and really value them. You might feel like you’re in love but that might be lust talking. Wait until you know for sure.
2. Asking to meet their parents or children. It’s usually best to let someone choose when this is appropriate. People are naturally protective of their inner circle. Don’t force the issue in a new relationship.
3. Arguing against the things they are passionate about like political views or being vegan. If you don’t agree on some fundamental things, it’s time to decide if it’s going to be a big turn off down the road or if it’s something you can learn to live with.
4. Constantly talking about your ex (either positively or negatively). Nobody wants to feel like they are being compared to someone else.
5. Only talking about yourself. Most people want to know that you are interested in what is going on with them. Take time to find out each time you are together.
6. Insisting on moving in together or leaving bridal magazines all over the house. Let the relationship happen naturally. Things will fall into place if it is meant to be.
7. Going shopping or out to eat and expecting the other person to pay for everything, every time…If this is something that is important for you, it needs to be agreed upon in the very beginning of the relationship.
8. Texting or sexting your lover non-stop. How can they miss you if you won’t go away?
9. Talk about having kids and how many. This one is tricky. It is definitely important to talk about kids if you are set on having a certain number within a certain time frame. You need to determine if a potential mate has goals similar to yours. Just try to find a way to do it that doesn’t make it sound like you need to have them right now!
10. Judging their friends or family when you haven’t met them yet. Don’t let gossip or things you see on Facebook determine your opinion of someone you don’t know. If a person is important to your new love, they are probably going to be important to you going forward. Give them the benefit of the doubt in the beginning. Oh, and don't change your Facebook status too early either. Awkward.
Friday, October 17, 2014
Wet Platinum Premium Silicone Lubricant is an over-the-counter solution for temporary relief from vaginal dryness. Vaginal dryness is a common sexual arousal disorder. - Read more: About why doctor's recommend Wet Platinum Premium Silicone Lubricants here.
Wet is an over-the-counter solution for temporary relief from vaginal dryness. Vaginal dryness is a common sexual arousal disorder. - See more at: http://wetlube.blogspot.com/2014/07/5-reasons-doctors-recommend-wet.html#sthash.LdTOvZsA.dpuf
Thursday, October 9, 2014
What you weren’t taught in school…updated information to keep your love life safe and happy.
Summer has come and gone and students are back in school. Most likely it’s been awhile since you had a Sex Ed course and times have changed. Let’s face it—your information is old school!
New York psychiatrist and sex therapist Madeleine Castellanos, MD, offers updated, “new school” information that everyone should know to stay in the safe sex zone:
• According to the CDC, nearly half of the 19 million new STDs contracted each year are among young people aged 15–24 years (2011).
• Oral sex is not considered ‘safe sex.’ HIV, HPV, herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis may all be transmitted via oral sex. In addition, a 2011 study found that the proportion of oropharyngeal cancers related to HPV increased from 16.3% to 71.7% between 1984 and 2004.
• Make oral sex safer by using a flavored condom like DKT’s Prudence brand condoms, which offer a wide variety of flavors and scents (banana, watermelon, strawberry, grape, chocolate and more) guaranteed to tickle your taste buds as well as your partner’s fancy!
• More than $8 billion is spent each year to diagnose and treat STIs and their complications, not including HIV (Guttmacher Institute). STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections) are definitely out there. Protect yourself from getting them and/or spreading them.
• Oil and latex do not mix—so using petroleum jelly, baby oil, moisturizers or everyday kitchen oils with a condom can cause the latex to break down and increases your chance of breakage and infection. Wet® Platinum® Premium Silicone Lubricant and Wet® Light® Liquid Lubricant are both latex-friendly. When used correctly, Wet lube also helps to reduce excess friction, thus lessening the risk of tears.
• That funky smell down there may have nothing to do with hygiene! A number of everyday triggers, including menstruation, pregnancy, intercourse or medications, can upset the delicate vaginal ecosystem and elevate pH, causing an odor, increase or change in discharge, or a bacterial infection. Fragrance sprays, wipes and pads just mask the problem. RepHresh Gel keeps the pH balanced--an important tool in decreasing chances of bacterial vaginosis, and eliminating that “fishy” odor by treating the root cause.
Wet hopes these tips from sex therapist, MD and psychotherapist, Dr. Madeleine Castellanos will keep your love life safe and intimate this school year.